market-farming - Re: dem damn dogs

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Victoria Mundy Bhavsar <toria AT pop.uky.edu>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: dem damn dogs
  • Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2001 13:53:01 -0400

On the other hand, my sister's heart was broken when some uprintable
deleted asterisk asterisk REDNECK shot her dog as they were out for a
ramble in a wood. I don't know exactly the situation, but it was not on
someone's vegetable or livestock farm. The JERK was out with his gun
taking potshots and "accidentally" shot the dog...SIX times. Unfortunately
for both the animal and my sister, the dog was not actually killed
outright. I can't think of enough bad words to call this man and I'm not
sure I'll ever be able to forgive him (thereby damning my own soul!) for
hurting my sister so.

PLEASE, PLEASE make sure that you're shooting a real trespassing damaging
dog, not one out for a jaunt WITH its owner, and make sure your aim is good
the first time. I realize you all have to protect yourselves, but PLEASE
do it right. Thanks for listening,
Victoria

Victoria Mundy Bhavsar
Dept. of Agronomy, N106R Ag. Sci. North, UK
Lexington, KY 40546-0091 606/257-2103
...But other seed fell into good soil and brought
forth fruit, some an hundredfold, some sixtyfold,
some thirtyfold... St. Matthew 13:8