market-farming - Re: buffalo cultivator

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: HackettShark AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: buffalo cultivator
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 13:30:23 EDT

In a message dated 6/6/01 11:44:00 AM Central Daylight Time,
echoecho AT bedford.heartland.net writes:

>Would you mind elaborating on the buffalo cultivator a little for >me and
>let me know where you got it? I like the concept of low till or no >till.

You might check with your IH dealer in Clarinda, he at one time was a dealer
for buffalo equipment.  They are made in Columbus Ne at Flechering(
misspelled) Mfg.
When I was farming full time I used their equipment for a number of years and
had good luck growing crops.  The cultivator has dics openers to throw the
dirt to the row and one very large sweep for in between the rows, has very
good weed control using this cultivator.

Phil from Iowa.

  • Re: buffalo cultivator, Jeffery Blake, 06/06/2001
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: buffalo cultivator, HackettShark, 06/06/2001