market-farming - certified kitchens in the southeast

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Jim and Julie Vaughn <jjvaughn AT juno.com>
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: certified kitchens in the southeast
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 17:18:25 -0500

Hello to all! We are looking at adding a certified kitchen to our farm
set up in order to sell jams and jellies, baked goods ect retail here in
Tennessee. We are also hoping to open up a farm store in order to
display the above goods and sell our farm raised meats by the cut. We
would like to talk with/visit as many farms/kitchens currently doing this
this summer, as we are looking to build this winter/spring. Any located
within a day's drive of Nashville would be most convenient. Thanks in
advance for your input, ideas and information.

Julie Vaughn
Rocky Glade Farm
Eagleville, Tn
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.

  • certified kitchens in the southeast, Jim and Julie Vaughn, 05/30/2001