market-farming - Re: The 9th National Small Farm Trade Show & Conference

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: jeffery uhlig <juhlig AT mailhost.chi.ameritech.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: The 9th National Small Farm Trade Show & Conference
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2001 04:48:50 -0500

Marie,
I have been going to the Small Farm Conference for the past 5 years. When
we started our CSA it was the best place to go to talk with CSA owners. The
courses are great, the seminars very informative. It would be best if two
could
go since the timing for some events coincide with each other. The timing is
great, (end of the season for me) the price is right and the people are full
of
great information they are willing to share. I recommend it to everyone. Jeff
Uhlig Buff Rock Farm