market-farming - Re: Making a fortune :)

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: sunnfarm AT netscape.net
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Making a fortune :)
  • Date: Sun, 27 May 2001 09:25:59 -0400

Actually expanding intensive production to a large scale can be done I can
show you hundreds of such farms in my area, it works only because we have a
long well established infrastructure to support this type of farming, the
down side is the massive amount of produce we generate must be mass marketed
and that can mean very low returns...

Having a very wet weekend,
Sunny Meadow Farm
Bridgeton, NJ.

> Alex wrote snipped some
> And one of the myths about biointensive (or most small-scale) techniques is
> that
> they can be expanded to large agricultural scales.

Get your own FREE, personal Netscape Webmail account today at
http://webmail.netscape.com/