market-farming - Re: Bio-extract

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Marlin L Burkholder <gleneco1 AT juno.com>
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Bio-extract
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 21:42:54 -0400

Hey Allison,

Are you sure you have that right? According to what my exchange trainee
from Laos told me, one can make bioextract from molasses and clean edible
fruit and drink it to his health. Considering what goes into it it
sounds to me like it could cause hangovers, not cure them.

Marlin

PS Phout just told me that you dilute the BE with water and take it in
moderation with meals so I suppose that could be safe.