market-farming - Re: Strawberry plants

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Joan Vibert <joan AT windwalker-farm.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Strawberry plants
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 08:10:00 -0500

Thanks Bryan and Adriana for the tips - I'm checking them out this morning.
I'm still hoping for some everbearers but we'll see. The bags came from a
company in Michigan:

RSR
734-668-8166

they are eighty cents each in a case of 50 and there is a small order charge
of $5. I paid $1.29 each at the farm store and was basically happy even
with that price since I could sell these with 11 plants in them for $20.
There's no limit to what could be put in them - herbs, impatients, etc.

joan
windwalker farm
ottawa, kansas

  • Strawberry plants, Adriana Gutierrez, 05/16/2001
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: Strawberry plants, Joan Vibert, 05/16/2001