market-farming - Re: market-farming digest: Shelters

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Brian and Jacqueline Potzkai" <potzkai AT hotmail.com>
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: market-farming digest: Shelters
  • Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 07:16:31 -0700

From: "Dori Green" <dorigreen00 AT hotmail.com>

Along with my asthma and multiple chemical sensitivities, my lifelong sun
sensitivity has gotten worse with age....big
cotton supershirt that started life as a medieval costume, and sombrero when
I'm outside.

Hi Dori, I have a very red head baby boy with fair skin and allergies. Last year when the sun was blazing I ripped a white sheet into 4 pieces and made shieks turbans for all my boys and myself. They worked out great, we all kept cool and no one burned. We may have looked like we were doing a remake of Lawrence of Arabia but it was effective - besides we sell mainly Meditteranean produce so we were just keeping in with the theme! jacqueline