market-farming - Re: market-farming Apprentice Update

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: marc AT aculink.net
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: market-farming Apprentice Update
  • Date: Thu, 03 May 2001 17:37:52 -0600

It's the same as drugs - just say no.

Since it seems a desire is there for ADULTS who have ethics,
morals, work ethic, responsibility, etc. I suggest only hire
contractors.

They are bonded, licensed, self responsible BY LAW, insured
and under contract to perform a set of tasks.

Be aware YOU will also be bound as you wish them to be.

Bottom line is performance is gained or damages are
collected from insurance and the bond. :)

Marc

Joan Vibert wrote:

> Dori - after having read many of your posts on people I have to finally
> comment. We have had the intention of a community now for several years
> with very similar disasters.

..snip..