market-farming - Re: produce scale

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Mary Souza" <msouza AT icehouse.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: produce scale
  • Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2001 12:28:03 -0700

Check out ebay auction they usually have some good deals. They have digital and hanging ones. Just make sure they are legal for trade. Also check for auctions in your area. I found my digital scale from an auction for $75.00.

Mary
Subject: [market-farming] produce scale

Does anyone have a recommendation on what type of beginner produce scale
I should buy?  Where can I buy a reasonably-priced one?
Thanks for the help.
Nancy Haycock