market-farming - attachments

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Liz Pike" <liz AT marketfarming.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: attachments
  • Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2001 18:04:45 -0400

Unfortunately, Willie, there is no way for Lyris to reject attachments from
this list--at least not the Lyris we so graciously are allowed to use now.
Believe me--if there were, I'da set it a long time ago.

Please, please, PLEASE do not send attachments of any kind to this list!!!
The faqs will be rewritten (eventually) to include this.

Don't open an attachment unless you've requested it & you know the source,
and keep your anti-virus programs updated. That's all I can do.

Liz

  • attachments, Liz Pike, 04/21/2001