market-farming - Farmers' Market Promotions and Customer Surveys

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Del Williams" <delannw AT dlogue.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Farmers' Market Promotions and Customer Surveys
  • Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2001 06:49:55 -0500

Our farmers' market will have an opening day promotion that mainly includes a free canvas shopping bag for the first 250 customers.  I am going to put together a newsletter that will be stuffed into the bags or distributed to customers who come to the market after the bags run out.

Later in the season (when we expect to have more customers) we are going to conduct a customer survey.

I would be interested in seeing examples of any of your market's or farm's newsletter.
Same for customer surveys.

Thanks,
Del Williams
Farmer in the Del