market-farming - Opportunity Knocks

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Boulder Belt Organics <goodows AT infinet.com>
  • To: market-farming AT yahoogroups.com, Market farming <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>, organicfarmers AT yahoogroups.com, market-farmers AT yahoogroups.com, OrganicMarketGarden AT yahoogroups.com, organicfarmers AT yahoogroups.com, oeffadirect AT oeffa.com
  • Subject: Opportunity Knocks
  • Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 13:14:14 -0500

Anyone living in SW Ohio or SE Indiana listen up! The Richmond Indiana
farmer's market is going through changes-New management, no reselling,
festive events being planned. All that is needed is more farmer's to set
up shop and sell their produce.

The market is located in the center of town in the municipal parking lot
and is held every Saturday morning from dawn to noon from the last Sat
in June through the end of October. Cost is $3 per 10'x10' space. this
market has been going for the past 25 years and in the past 4 years has
fallen on hard times with bad management, lots of resellers showing up
and many farmers retiring. THIS IS CHANGING!!!

If you are interested in our market please contact me OFF LIST for more
information.

Lucy Goodman-Owsley
Boulder Belt Organics
New Paris, OH