market-farming - Re: GMO Education?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Marie Kamphefner <kampy AT grm.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: GMO Education?
  • Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 23:23:04 -0600

Regards to the list:

Hi Joan,

I'm thinking the people are finally waking up to what is being done to them and they're not going to be an easy mark any more. They've been terribly betrayed. We ALL know there is a cancer epidemic! When I was a kid, it was very unusual to hear of anyone having cancer. That was in the 50's. "Oh, they had it alright, just didn't know what it was." I say BS! Every family that I know, has someone who has or had cancer. All you have to do is take a look around you.

I saw on TV the other night about the moon landing being a hoax. I wouldn't be surprised if that were true - what was shown made sense. It's difficult for me to believe anything the government or ANY authority has to say about anything any more. We have to depend on ourselves to know what is right and wrong - we can no longer afford to rely on others.

I wondered what happened to that gmo program! I tuned in to watch and it had disappeared.

Marie in Missouri