market-farming - Re: organizations fighting agribusiness

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: artfarmers <akbjn AT hawaiian.net>
  • To: market farming <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: organizations fighting agribusiness
  • Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 22:50:25 -0800

Hi
Martin
met your daughter and son in law - finally at the opening

thought you'd like to see my installlation at Kukui Grove for the KSA
Membership show
alls well...
to much to do

working working working over here altho not on the new sculpture just yet.
hopefully next week.
they are putting in a 25 1/2 acre lot subdivision across the street from
me. the road will aim headlights at my bedroom window.

eventually we will move to the back - I pray I can cope.
today's pavement prep knocked books off the shelves.
not to pretty.
any ho

xxx
Kimberlin

JPEG image

  • Re: organizations fighting agribusiness, artfarmers, 03/21/2001