market-farming - Re: Email Programs

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: David King <greenman AT ucla.edu>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Email Programs
  • Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2001 06:48:58 -0800

Outlook is a real pig in any environment! I really dislike it and have to use
it for my office stuff.

For contact management? I use the Palm III and the desktop software that
comes with it. I understand the Mac program is even more robust than the PC
program. It doesn't integrate with my email - but there are programs to
facilitate that.

For a person who can easily be tagged a "scatter-brain" if I'm not careful,
this REALLY works for me - the handheld and the desktop coordinate with each
other (they "synch" data). I use it between my home computer, my laptop and
my computer on my desk at work, besides using the Palm itself as a notepad. I
use the Netscape email that came with Netscape 4. whatever and that makes me
as happy as a pig in a poke.

It's ok for people, but not for software!

Hope this helps.

david king
who's moving this weekend and knows nothing of organization at this very
moment

  • Re: Email Programs, David King, 03/17/2001