market-farming - Re: Where did everyone go?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Jill Taylor Bussiere" <jdt AT itol.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Where did everyone go?
  • Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2001 21:18:29 -0600

Hi Marie! I am just writing so you don't suffer severe withdrawal, but
actually I don't know if this will do it. All I can say about today is that
I picked up 50 Seascape strawberry plants to start inside, and I didn't put
them in pots yet. That's about it. I thought about my cold frames, and had
the day not been so busy, I would have reattached my coldframe window to its
frame outside, because it was absolutely beautiful (sunny and 45 - waaaaaaay
warm!) and if I put the window on the frame, then it will melt the snow and
ice inside, and then I can clean out the broken glass, and maybe put in my
onion seedlings so that there will be room in my southern facing windows for
my strawberry plants, and the pepper plants that I will be starting any day
now! That about sums it up for here! What are you up to today?

Jill