market-farming - Re: Florida weave

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Tom Anslow" <limerock AT thirdplanet.net>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Florida weave
  • Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2001 17:39:17 -0500

I too would like to see/understand what the "Florida weave' is. Thanks. --
Tom\

> Always remember to disinfect your stakes and cages each season, bacterial
disease will carryover the next year and reinfect your new planting.
> Peppers are commonly staked around here, most folks use a pepper stake
which is a 36" version of the tomato stake and peppers are tied the same way
with the Florida Weave method, it takes me about two hours to tie an acre
using a pvc stick and belt mounted twine box...
> Sunny Meadow Farm
> Bridgeton, NJ.

  • Re: Florida weave, Tom Anslow, 02/24/2001