market-farming - Re: greenhouse questions

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Earthfarm1 AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: greenhouse questions
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2001 11:55:08 EST

Good day,

Lots of interesting posts, and answers:) Thanks all!

In a message dated 1/29/01 5:21:16 PM, potzkai AT hotmail.com writes:

<< Coleman has also designed a year round system "the Contrary Garden." He's
able to provide to the market even during snow, extra bonus -- rarely is it
heated. View at: www.maine.com/ppandp/features/contrary.htm

Jacqueline, I tried this URL but got a not responding error. Is this URL
working? I back tracked to maine .com but could not see a link to this site.
Looked forward to seeing the article:) Thanks. Frank