market-farming - Re: Potatoes

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Lucy Goodman-Owsley <goodows AT excite.com>
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Potatoes
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2001 10:30:18 -0800 (PST)

Where to get Yukon Gold? For years we have gotten our Yukon Gold taters at
the local feed mill. Any Mill that carries veggie seeds will carry seed
potatoes and they camn get you what every you want especially if you are
going to buy 50lbs at a time. Since there are something like 5 major seed
potato growers in the Nation the spuds you get at the mill will probably be
the same as those that come out of a catalogue.

Because we have to start using certified organic seed potatoes we have
started saving our own each year to replant. Works well and no shipping
charges

> ---
> You are currently subscribed to market-farming as: goodows AT excite.com
leave-market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
> Get the list FAQ at:
http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech/documents/market-farming.faq

Lucy Goodman-Owsley
Boulder Belt Organics
New Paris, OH
Visit our Website:http://www.angelfire.com/oh2/boulderbeltcsa

Send a cool gift with your E-Card
http://www.bluemountain.com/giftcenter/

  • Potatoes, Judy & Ernie Duckworth, 01/27/2001
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: Potatoes, Joan Vibert, 01/28/2001
    • Re: Potatoes, Brian and Jacqueline Potzkai, 01/28/2001
    • Re: Potatoes, Lucy Goodman-Owsley, 01/28/2001