market-farming - Re: Panel Hoops

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Earthfarm1 AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Panel Hoops
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2001 06:19:30 EST

Good day Loy:)

In a message dated 1/23/01 1:12:50 PM, lh AT pressroom.com writes:

<< The ones they sell around here aren't out of tubing, but are heavy
wire. They can be bent. But I have seen panels on a friend's ranch
out west that are as you describe, more like gates.>> OK...I understand now.
They sell the heavy wire ones here too, but more as fencing. If I'm on the
same wave length:)

What gauge wire was used? What kind of spacing pattern? Wouldn't plastic pipe
be cheaper to be use for the hoops? TIA Bright blessings. Frank