market-farming - Re: Making a living- Bill

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: William Dellinger <hunger AT hunger.org>
  • To: market farming <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Making a living- Bill
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 12:33:53 -0600

No, there was at least one other, with me just saying 'me,too'. It is not
official, and I
prefer it that way. Something about government approval of what I want to do
bothers me.

Sue wrote:

> I have similar thoughts for my farm. Are you the person who is a not-for
> profit farm? Is
> this offical? I would be very interested in hearing how you went about
> this. I also want
> to grow for food banks and my church.
> Thanks,
> Sue
>
> ---
> You are currently subscribed to market-farming as: hunger AT hunger.org
> leave-market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
> Get the list FAQ at:
> http://www.ibiblio.org/ecolandtech/documents/market-farming.faq

  • Re: Making a living- Bill, Sue, 01/10/2001
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: Making a living- Bill, William Dellinger, 01/10/2001