market-farming - Re: Seed Sources

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: robert schuler <sunnfarm AT bellatlantic.net>
  • To: market farming <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Seed Sources
  • Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2000 13:47:37 -0500

Lower priced seed is often regraded seed from last season some companys only
use fresh
seed and only if it meets their standard of quality the bad stuff is sent to
the budget
priced companys, Harris-Moran, Asgrow, and Siegers seed companys always sell
quality
seed, try calling Bryan Hannigan at 1-856-4786399 in NJ he is the sales rep
for Siegers
seed and works very closely with mid Atlantic vegetable and herb growers, I
preorder
some seed up to a year in advance and schedule shipping dates ahead of time...
Sunny Meadow Farm
Bridgeton, NJ.