market-farming - [Fwd: Record keeping software]

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <lflondon AT mindspring.com>
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: [Fwd: Record keeping software]
  • Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2000 11:20:58 -0500

-------- Original Message --------
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2000 02:55:10 -0500
Subject: Record keeping software
To: "Appropriate Technology" <appropriate-tech AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
From: "matthew sullivan" <funcorporation AT hotmail.com>

and another thing..

being the Appropriate Tech list, does anyone out there use any software
manage their activities on the farm or in the garden? we run a market
garden here and would like to be able to merge our shedules with our
record keeping and notes. just wondering if anyone's heard of any
software that does this???

thanks,
matthew sullivan
inseason australia

  • [Fwd: Record keeping software], Lawrence F. London, Jr., 10/29/2000