market-farming - Re: market-farming and csa lists

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: <acg AT austin.rr.com>
  • To: "market farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: market-farming and csa lists
  • Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2000 06:53:23 -0500

I would like to suggest that the postings be combined into just one email
per day. Is that possible? I am on the Community Food Security Coalition's
list serve and appreciate having all the emails combined and reading them at
one time each evening.

Terri Buchanan
Executive Director
Austin Community Gardens