market-farming - Re: market-farming and csa lists

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: HackettShark AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: market-farming and csa lists
  • Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 23:47:21 EDT

I for one would really miss these list,even though I don't talk much, I do
listen a lot to what people in the business have to say. There is so much
negative going on in agriculture ,this is one positive area I really enjoy.
I don't know about the other operators on the list,myself we have had a
really good season until the freeze hit last week and shut us down for this
season. This is our last week at the Farmers Market until next year, I will
really miss the interaction with our customers. Hope you decide to keep the
list going.
Phil Hackett
Carson, Iowa
Homeside Farm Market & Greenhouses