market-farming - Re: First Market Day

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Marie Kamphefner <kampy AT grm.net>
  • To: "market farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: First Market Day
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 10:33:42 -0500

Hi Jill,

Thanks for asking. No, I've not gone back to the market. I have been too
busy on weekends with wedding cakes to go to the market and hubby won't go
by himself. We've been freezing and canning the produce, selling some to
the girls at the bank and other places and giving some away to the seniors
nearby. When I even think about going back I get a sick feeling in my
stomach so if I ever do go back, it won't be anytime soon.

Marie,
Have you tried market again? If so, how was it?

Jill