market-farming - Fencing for Woodchucks

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Allan Balliett <igg AT igg.com>
  • To: "market farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Fencing for Woodchucks
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 13:06:58 -0500

I've heard that there are more groundhogs per sq foot here in the eastern panhandle of West Virginia than anywhere on earth, and it's easy to believe!!

Trapping and dogs both seem to require knowing where a ground hog is. This year, their initials hits are so devestating that I just can't bare any more!

Budget is way low, for the same reason. Can anyone suggested effective, easy to install groundhog fencing? (I may settle for dog fencing and keep a dog in the garden full time.)

Your help w.b. v. appreciated.

Thanks

-Allan Balliett
Claymont Farm