market-farming - Garlic Seed, Market Prices

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Tara Stiefel" <tarastiefel AT hotmail.com>
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Garlic Seed, Market Prices
  • Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2000 14:24:50 PDT

I am new to the list and have hundreds of questions. My husband and I are currently helping a fledgling CSA get started in Walla Walla, WA.

First of all, we mostly have questions concerning PRICES for our organic produce that we sell at the Farmer's Market and to restaurants. I would really appreciate any links or subscriptions or ideas anyone knows about how to get current market prices for organic produce.

Secondly, we have some garlic that has flowered and we were wondering if it was worth letting it go to seed and using the seed next year???

Thanks,

Tara Stiefel
Ideal Organics Farm
Rt 2 Box 220