market-farming - RE: Covering Row Cover

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Miranda Smith <MirandaS AT creativehomeowner.com>
  • To: 'market farming' <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: Covering Row Cover
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 09:07:38 -0400

Stones (always present in New England) work well. Bricks and old two by
four's if you have enough of them (there mustn't be any gaps) have also
worked for me. The staples didn't work; the material just ripped free and
the trees were festooned with row cover material far above our ability to
get it back down.

Miranda Smith