market-farming - RE: CSA Planting Guides

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Miranda Smith <MirandaS AT creativehomeowner.com>
  • To: 'market farming' <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: CSA Planting Guides
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 12:32:09 -0400

This is in answer to a really old thread: CSA Starting Schedules. I promised
to put one up on a Web page but it's taken me a long time to do it. Right
now, I have a sample starting schedule up (it's the only thing up so far) on
a web page. It's in Microsoft Works (the program that came with a computer
loaded with Windows 95). If you have MS Works, you can open and use it. I
now have a translation into Excel but do not have that on the web page yet.
I'm letting people know this because I will be happy to email you a copy of
it if you wish. (One person has tried it and says it works).

The url for the Web page is: http://www.internexus.net/~mirandas/

Please email me at: mirandas AT creativehomeowner.com

Miranda

  • RE: CSA Planting Guides, Miranda Smith, 06/05/2000