market-farming - Solicitation Updates-April 17, 2000

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Ava Devenport" <essenheal AT iname.com>
  • To: market-farming
  • Subject: Solicitation Updates-April 17, 2000
  • Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 12:54:48

Dear List Members:

I received an SBIR-STTR Alert updating the request for proposals regarding
funding and solicitaions through various government agencies. If anyone is
interested in receiving this update, please e-mail me directly and I will
gladly forward it to you. I know that the dept. of transportation is
soliciting proposals for seed for roadside and highway beautification and
soil conservation. There's also an update from USDA included.

Blessings,
Ava

  • Solicitation Updates-April 17, 2000, Ava Devenport, 04/17/2000