market-farming - Re: wanted: potato digger

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Tommycflinstone AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: wanted: potato digger
  • Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2000 18:42:34 EST

Around here we just use what is called an Okla. potato digger. I think if you
go to the impliment dealer & ask for a "middle buster" you will get the same
thing. We got ours at a farm sale years ago for a vey good price. New I think
they are still under $100.00 Just hook it up to the 3 pt. & go right down the
row. Turns the spuds up so they are easy to gather by hand.

  • wanted: potato digger, Mjo, 04/01/2000
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: wanted: potato digger, Tommycflinstone, 04/01/2000