market-farming - Re: fence suppliers

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Windwalker" <windwalker AT computer-services.com>
  • To: market farming <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: fence suppliers
  • Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2000 21:00:33 -0600

Hi Linda, we have a catalog from Premier Fence Systems. They are in
Washington, Iowa - 800-282-6631. The fences we use for our sheep is a
different brand which we bought from a local guy and I'm not sure where the
supplier is. I know that Premier has poultry netting but I haven't been
able to figure out what keeps the chickens from flying over or at least
landing on the fence and then taking off. No matter how much wing clipping
we do it seems like our continue to fly pretty well.

Joan Vibert
Windwalker Farm
----------
>From: HMSTDFRMS AT aol.com
>To: "market farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
>Subject: fence suppliers
>Date: Mon, Mar 6, 2000, 6:27 PM
>

>Hi all!
>I'm looking for the names of suppliers of movable electrified poly poultry
>netting fence. I'm doing a workshop on Sat. and would like to offer folks as
>many options as possible. Thanks for any suggestions.
>Linda
>Homestead Farms
>
>---
>You are currently subscribed to market-farming as:
>windwalker AT computer-services.com
>$subst('Email.Unsub')
>To subscribe send email to lyris AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
>with message text containing: subscribe market-farming

  • fence suppliers, HMSTDFRMS, 03/06/2000
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: fence suppliers, Windwalker, 03/07/2000