market-farming - How to get on dairycreamery

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Andy Lee & Pat Foreman" <goodearth AT rockbridge.net>
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: How to get on dairycreamery
  • Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2000 10:56:29 -0500

Title: How to get on dairycreamery
For those having difficulty subscribing at dairycreamery AT onelist.com, try
the webpage WWW.ONELIST.COM and search for dairycreamery and try subscribing
that way. If you still can't get on, send a message to WWW.ONELIST.COM help
line explaining your problem. They will usually respond within a day. If
that doesn't work, contact me off-list and we'll try from here.

Good luck,
Andy Lee
Good Earth Publications
Good Earth Organic Farm
Good Earth Farm School
Tiny House Company
1702 Mountain View Road
Buena Vista, VA 24416, USA
phone & fax: (540) 261-8775
www.goodearthpub.com

  • How to get on dairycreamery, Andy Lee & Pat Foreman, 03/06/2000