market-farming - Request information on commercial worm farm (fwd)

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <london AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Request information on commercial worm farm (fwd)
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 21:35:27 -0500 (EST)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 11:00:16 -0800 (PST)
From: Joseph Abboud <entamdiv AT yahoo.com>
To: london AT sunSITE.unc.edu
Subject: Request information on commercial worm farm

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am planning on starting a worm farm used to grow
worms used specially as feed for fish, chickens and
other livestock. We have enough available land, we
only need detailed information on how to set up such a
farm and the day-to-day running of the farm, and any
additional information on the types of worms needed
and their recquirements concerning nutrition, shelter,
etcetera. I would really appreciate any help that you
may offer.

Yours sincerely,
Joseph Abboud.
Entam Engineering Division.

  • Request information on commercial worm farm (fwd), Lawrence F. London, Jr., 02/28/2000