market-farming - Transition to Ecological Synergy method

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: LionKuntz AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Transition to Ecological Synergy method
  • Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2000 14:31:51 EST

A webpage for anyone working to hard in farming is posted at:
URL = http://homepages.msn.com/VolunteerSt/lifesaviors/transition.html.

As the author I invite serious criticisms of these proposals and ideas, but
not mean-spirited put-downs. I can provide search-engine results pages with
hundreds and thousands of webpages where each individual point described is
already working successfully for people somewhere on earth right now.

Some people have described 12-hour days causing friction in their marriages,
and there might really be some willing to trade away that for 40 hour weeks
at better pay. This is not a sales pitch for anything. Nothing is offered for
sale, and no contributions to charity are solicited. These are facts,
analysis, and experience offered to those people who are trapped into farming
too much land the hard way for too little reward and respect.

I have years of history sharing these ideas as shown on archives on USENET
and SANET posting. I have links to these archives at
http://homepages.msn.com/VolunteerSt/lifesaviors/lionlynx.html and the page
lionlynx2.html at the same site.

I will read all replies and give thoughful answers to sincere questions about
these pages if addressed to
LionKuntz AT email.com

I will be unsubscribing from this list because it has too many messages every
day for me to deal with at this time, so messages must be addressed to
email.com to be received instead of sent to the market-farming list server
address.

Good luck in finding a livelihood which sustains you and conserves the world
for those following in future generations.

Sincerely, Lion Kuntz,
LionKuntz AT email.com LionKuntz AT aol.com LionKuntz AT yahoo.com

  • Transition to Ecological Synergy method, LionKuntz, 02/26/2000