market-farming - Mushroom farming (fwd)

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <london AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Mushroom farming (fwd)
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 19:50:49 -0500 (EST)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 12:08:31 -0800 (PST)
From: Joan Riofrio <j_riofrio AT yahoo.com>
To: dirtfarmer AT sunsite.unc.edu
Subject: Mushroom farming

To Whom It May Concern:

My husband and I are interested in growing mushrooms
overseas in Ecuador, South America. We have some
information from The Pennsylvania State University's
website on how to do it, but know we need to know
more. Any information you could provide would be
greatly appreciated, especially where to find the
spores to start.

Thank you, in advance, for any help you can give us.

Sincerely,

Joan and Marcelo Riofrio

  • Mushroom farming (fwd), Lawrence F. London, Jr., 02/21/2000