market-farming - Re: Looking for a T-Tape Source

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Read-Massey Organic Farm <organic AT morgan.net>
  • To: market farming <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Looking for a T-Tape Source
  • Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2000 22:41:58 -0600

Lucy Goodman-Owsley wrote:

> We have decided to irrigate the market garden and have been unsuccessful
> with finding a local source for T-Tape.

The best prices for irrigation supplies I have found is Irrigation-Mart, Inc.
in Ruston,
LA. Even with transportation costs I believe you will save. In addition
they will
answer all of your questions.
800-SAY RAIN (729-7246)
http://www.irrigation-mart.com
(I'm just a customer and always looking for best price)
Chuck Massey
Sunset, TX