market-farming - Re: Looking for a T-Tape Source

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Marcie Rosenzweig <fullcircle AT jps.net>
  • To: "market farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Looking for a T-Tape Source
  • Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2000 16:49:50 -0800

Lucy,

In Michigan http://www.springbrookirrigation.com/index.html

T Systems International HQ SanDiego, Ca
http://www.tsystemsinternational.com/sandiego.html#North America

You might drop them an e-mail asking for a local distributor.

I've used T-Tape for 12 years as the mainstay of my irrigation system and
introduced it to several suppliers around here. Had to design my won
system, as no body around here knew how to use it. Feel free to post
questions, I'm sure I'm not the only one on the list with "expertise."

Marcie A. Rosenzweig
Full Circle Organic Farm
Auburn, CA