market-farming - Re: customer perceptions

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Betsy Levy" <blevy AT rsocsun.tamu.edu>
  • To: "market farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: customer perceptions
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 12:26:03 -0600

Hi -

I've met Mary, and am familiar with her work. Frankly, I'd like to hear from
producers too - in the trenches stories. My area of interest is consumer
perceptions and ag direct-marketing - and the lessons (through
direct-marketing) that can be learned about changing consumerism and social
relationships by changing attitudes toward consumption. I can read academic
articles in the library, but I'd like to hear from growers too!