market-farming - Re: Produce Conference - Colorado

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Marc & Marcy <marc AT aculink.net>
  • To: market farming <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Produce Conference - Colorado
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 08:53:07 -0700

Just to let anyone nearby know, this Thursday, 2/17 there is
a Produce 2000 conference in Pueblo CO at USC. The main
theme is Production and Marketing for the 21st Century -
Opportunities and Challenges. I have a flyer on it but I
don't see a web site listed. If anyone wants more info on
the specific sessions, panels or speakers, let me know
off-list or you can call the Colorado Dept of Ag/Markets
Division 303-239-4114.

Marcy Nameth

  • Re: Produce Conference - Colorado, Marc & Marcy, 02/15/2000