market-farming - Farmer Needs Help!

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Dori Green" <dorigreen00 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Farmer Needs Help!
  • Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 06:08:29 EST

Thought I had a bruise, but no, it's a full-blown "plantar fascitis". Every step feels like it's onto a hot nail, and it was getting worse instead of better so I finally went to the doctor.

Can probably fix it without surgery through PT and rest (that 4-letter word) -- but that means I really _really_ need some help through the next few months.

Can offer free rent, part board, and a stipend once CSA subscriptions start coming in. I'm located five miles from a very good 2-year college. If anybody knows anybody who might be interested, please pass the word.

Yes, I'm listed at the ATTRA apprentice site (or have submitted my information, anyway).

Dori Green
Ash Grove Community Farm