market-farming - More 20/20 response info!

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Ericka & Rich Dana" <doodles AT netins.net>
  • To: Market Farming List <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: More 20/20 response info!
  • Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2000 14:09:57 -0800

From Charlotte at the Center for Food Safety (the good folks who have the
lawsuit against the FDA for GE labeling, etc.).

Ericka
--The Mighty Oak was once a little nut that held its ground.
----------
From: Charlotte Arnold
To: "'Ericka & Rich Dana'" <doodles AT netins.net>
Subject: RE: 20/20 - unbelievable!
Date: Tue, Feb 8, 2000, 11:44 AM

Ericka--

Thanks for calling and for all of the info. I spoke with Joe, our legal
director. He was aware of the story, but not any actions in response. I
gathered some ABC information for you--names, fax numbers, etc. I'll have
to get back to you re: ABC sponsors.

ABC NEWS
ABC, Inc.
47 West 66th St.
New York, NY 10023

Tel: 212.456.7777
Fax: 212.456.2213

Write to:
Roone Arledge, Chairman
David Westin, President
Richard C. Wald, Sr. Vice President, ABC News
Alan Wurtzel, Sr. Vice President, Magazine Broadcasts

20/20
147 Columbus Ave.
10th Flr.
New York NY 10023

Tel: 212.456.2020
Fax: 212.456.2969
Fax: 212.456.6114

Write to:
Victor Neufeld, Executive Producer
David Sloan, Sr. Producer
David Tabacoff, Sr. Producer
Meredith White, Sr. Producer
Geralyn Lucas, Associate Producer and Story Editor

More soon!
C-

--The Mighty Oak was once a little nut that held its ground.

  • More 20/20 response info!, Ericka & Rich Dana, 02/08/2000