market-farming - Re: market-farming digest: February 07, 2000

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Michael Belluso <ymbelluso AT yahoo.com>
  • To: market farming <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: market-farming digest: February 07, 2000
  • Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2000 06:58:15 -0800 (PST)

Hello to All,

I am new to the group and wanted to say thanks for
being here. So much info in one place is great.

Question: I'm looking for a source of seed for bee
forage and cover crop. My wife and I have about five
acres of tillable land. I do not have a tractor, so
bailing is not a good option. Any suggestions would
be appreciated. Thanks.
mb :-) ymbelluso AT yahoo.com
--- market farming digest

=== message truncated ===