market-farming - Re: Chastising on list

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Elizabeth Pike" <pike AT always-online.com>
  • To: "market farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Chastising on list
  • Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 14:29:40 -0500

Thanks for doing this to the list as I requested.

Andy, please don't do unsubscribe on my account. This comes as a
surprise to me as it contradicts the email I've received personally.
But, if I've offended you, then I've offended others who will not
speak up, and for this I sincerely apologize. I would rather
unsubscribe before having anyone else do so on my account. The value
of this list and information is far greater than any post I could ever
make. For everyone so bothered, please accept my apologies, and know
that this has been a great lesson for me, and will never happen again.

Liz Pike
Morningstar Gardens
Pollocksville NC

  • Chastising on list, Andy Lee & Pat Foreman, 02/07/2000
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: Chastising on list, Elizabeth Pike, 02/07/2000