market-farming - Re: 15 Minutes of Fame, Part 2 (fwd)

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: HMSTDFRMS AT aol.com
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: 15 Minutes of Fame, Part 2 (fwd)
  • Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 07:53:01 EST

Joyce,
Your article about couples who work together is near and dear to my heart. My
husband and I began a full time farming career together seven years ago after
we both left management positions in other careers. It's been an interesting
transition, and not always an easy one!
This topic came up at our regional apprentice meeting, since several of the
apprentices held extremely romantic notions about working side-by-side with
their "beloved partner".
I'd be glad to talk to you sometime.
Linda Bulson
Homestead Farms