market-farming - FAQ info needed, books and authors

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Marcie Rosenzweig <fullcircle AT jps.net>
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: FAQ info needed, books and authors
  • Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2000 13:14:50 -0800

Now that you all know how to reply individually ;-) I'd like to do two FAQs
for the list and the website

E-mail me privately with your favorite farming books, you know, the one's
you'd rescue in a fire. I'll sort by category. A one paragraph review
would be appropriate.

There are several authors/publishers/speakers/consultants on the list. If
you e-mail me PRIVATELY with ONE paragraph and contact information, I'll
create a FAQ for the website and print it once on the list.

Here are the rules
Do NOT forward this to any other lists this is for current listees only.
It must be related to market farming.
You must be a subscriber to the list or a registered user.
It must be you or your book/publication, not a business you happen to own
stock in

Send 'em to me in the nest 4 days, please.

Marcie A. Rosenzweig
Full Circle Organic Farm
Auburn, CA

  • FAQ info needed, books and authors, Marcie Rosenzweig, 02/03/2000