market-farming - List novelty & unsubscribers

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Elizabeth Pike" <pike AT always-online.com>
  • To: "market farming" <market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>, <kmarsh AT iol.ie>
  • Subject: List novelty & unsubscribers
  • Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2000 07:04:54 -0500

From: kathryn marsh
> I'll try and come back when things quieten down a bit and the
novelty has worn off.

I'd like to know when did educating myself in my chosen profession
become a novelty?? Marcie, I'm sorry, but don't let unsubscribers
make you throttle us. This will have dire consequences on the
momentum of this list. Once & for all, choose your method for
accessing this extremely useful info & quit complaining.

Liz Pike
Morningstar Gardens
Pollocksville NC