market-farming - Re: We need to put you guys to work :-)

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Dori Green" <dorigreen00 AT hotmail.com>
  • To: market-farming AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: We need to put you guys to work :-)
  • Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2000 08:00:49 EST

Sounds like a great idea! I'll volunteer to manage a couple of FAQ sections -- just let me know which ones need work.

Suggestion -- this would be a fabulous place to collect URL links -- for example, to relevant e-list websites.

Dori Green
Ash Grove Community Farm
Corning, NY

http://www.ic.org/agrove

Intentional Community with local and long-distance members
Chemical-free fruits, vegetables, herbs, and flowers
Dairy and pack and draft goats
Free-range chickens, ducks, and geese (watch where you step)
Affordable housing cooperative
Regional farmer's marketing cooperative
Partnerships
Dried herbs and American-grown Black Tea by mail-order